The OJ Society is for the benefit of all OJs worldwide and aims to keep you in touch with old friends and contacts.
- The OJ Society is for the benefit of all OJs worldwide and aims to keep you in touch with old friends and contacts
- Regular OJ Newsletters containing memories, news and events are sent to members (via email or hard copy on request)
- The OJ Society Dinner is held annually in the Schoolroom
- Other OJ events are held from time to time
- Opportunity to join the OJS Committee and stay actively involved in your old school
Old Juddians, who are not already members, may join the Society for a minimum donation of £20.00 for Life Membership.
The membership application form is available to download from the Newsletters and Forms section.
For any subscription enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org