The following information is extracted from the school's Single Equalities Policy, which can be found here.
The Judd School is committed to providing an environment that welcomes, protects and respects all people. In order to do this our Equalities Objectives are:
- To use performance data to monitor student achievement and respond to variations between groups of learners, subjects, key stages, trends over time and comparisons with national data and other similar schools.
- To reduce prejudice and increase understanding of equality through direct teaching across the curriculum.
- To continue to reduce all incidents of inappropriate behaviour and / or bullying arising from prejudiced ideas related to special educational need and disability, health, race, socioeconomic group, sexual orientation, religion or belief, pregnancy or maternity, marital status or civil partnership, sex, gender reassignment or age.
- To monitor and promote the involvement of all groups of students in the extra-curricular life of the school including leadership opportunities, especially students with SEND.
- To improve accessibility across the school for students, staff and visitors with disabilities, including access to specialist teaching areas.